Pope Leo XIV says it is “not in my interest at all” to debate U.S. President Donald Trump about the war in Iran but that he will continue preaching the Gospel message of peace.
Hosted on MSN
'Not fighting with the Pope': Trump steps back from tense papal clash after days of dispute
It appears that President Donald Trump has taken a step back from several days of his public feud with Pope Leo XIV. The 79-year-old said that he is not "fighting" with the Pope and respects his right ...
LUANDA, Angola — Pope Leo XIV on Saturday sought to ease tensions with U.S. President Donald Trump, saying some comments he recently made had been prepared weeks ago and it is not in his interest to ...
Pope Leo XIV arrives in procession to celebrate Mass at Yaounde Ville Airport, Cameroon, Saturday, April 18, 2026 on the sixth day of his 11-day pastoral visit to Africa. (AP Photo/Andrew Medichini) ...
ABOARD THE PAPAL PLANE(AP) — Pope Leo XIV said Saturday that it was “not in my interest at all” to debate U.S. President Donald Trump about the Iran war, but that he would continue preaching the ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results