Ontario Premier Doug Ford said Friday the anti-tariffs advertisement featuring former President Reagan, which angered President Trump, will air during the World Series before being paused Monday. The ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. You can reduce many of Donald Trump’s words and actions as president of the United States to his pursuit of two objectives: to ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford is not sorry that he aired an anti-tariff ad that derailed Canada's trade talks with President Donald Trump. The government of Ontario released an ad on US networks that ...
The best thing about the Canadians’ use of a Ronald Reagan video to taunt President Donald Trump’s trade policies is that it exposes the 54 percent of today’s Americans who weren’t alive during the ...
In this Media Miss Minute, Ontario's premier is standing behind an ad opposing U.S. tariffs featuring former President Ronald Reagan. And a Minnesota man is facing charges for putting a hit out on ...
President Donald Trump said in a social media post Saturday that a Canadian TV ad criticizing tariffs was a “hostile act,” and in response, “I am increasing the Tariff on Canada by 10% over and above ...
A former advisor to Ronald Reagan chided the White House’s hostile reaction to a Canadian ad that quoted Reagan’s 1987 trade address criticizing tariffs. Trump last week blasted the new anti-tariff ...
The best thing about the Canadians’ use of a Ronald Reagan video to taunt President Donald Trump’s trade policies is that it exposes the 54% of today’s Americans who weren’t alive during the Reagan ...
After Canada’s provincial government of Ontario released a one-minute ad that used audio from an April 25, 1987 radio address delivered by former President Ronald Reagan, President Donald Trump fumed ...
Canada's Prime Minister Mark Carney said he apologized to Donald Trump for a TV advertisement that aired in Ontario, which featured Ronald Reagan warning of the dangers of tariffs. "The president was ...