BILOXI, Miss. – By the time Smokey Robinson performed “Cruisin’” near the end of his concert at the Beau Rivage Theater in Biloxi, Mississippi, on Friday night, the mutual admiration was on full ...
Smokey Robinson has filed a $500 million countersuit against his accusers, alleging elder abuse and defamation in response to their claims of sexual assault. The Motown legend, 85, earlier this month ...
“The investigation is in the early stages, and we have no further comment,” the LASD said in a statement. Robinson’s attorney Christopher Frost issued his own statement in response to the news. “We ...
*Motown legend Smokey Robinson has strongly denied explosive sexual assault claims made against him. Speaking with TMZ at LAX on Friday, September 5, 2025, the 85-year-old icon called the allegations ...
Smokey Robinson has been accused of sexual assault by four former housekeepers in a civil lawsuit seeking $50 million in damages filed in Los Angeles. Smokey Robinson may be crafting an album titled ...
A judge determined that Robinson failed to meet the legal threshold required to prove that the women acted with "actual malice." ...
“These plaintiffs are part of the same group of people who have conspired together against the Robinsons and are layering out their claims for maximum adverse publicity," Robinson's attorneys said in ...
The 85-year-old Motown star performed for an adoring crowd and made no mention of the claims against him at his first concert since being named in a lawsuit. By Jonathan Abrams Reporting from Biloxi, ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. UPDATED with latest: Motown great Smokey Robinson is under criminal investigation after recent allegations of rape and other abuse ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results