Trump says Iran war deal is 'largely negotiated'
Digest more
The Times of Israel on MSN
Hormuz will stay under Iran’s management, Trump’s post ‘inconsistent with reality’ — Iran’s Fars news
The post Hormuz will stay under Iran’s management, Trump’s post ‘inconsistent with reality’ — Iran’s Fars news appeared first on The Times of Israel.
Iran is reviewing the latest peace proposal from President Donald Trump on Thursday as he warns more military action is still on the table.
US president says strait will be opened as part of the deal, but Iran’s influential Fars news agency reports that vital waterway would remain under Iranian control
Under proposed outline, the U.S. and Iran would agree to halt military action for 30-day period of negotiations
President Donald Trump said he wants the Strait of Hormuz “open” and “free.” House Republican leaders delayed a planned vote on an Iran war powers resolution.
The United States and Iran are close to agreeing on a memorandum of understanding to end the war, according to two regional officials and a diplomat.
By Michael Martina, Jana Choukeir and Eman Abouhassira NEW DELHI/DUBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - Iran, the United States and mediator Pakistan all said on Saturday that progress had been made in talks on ending almost three months of war.
Retired U.S. Navy Cmdr. Kirk Lippold told Fox News that President Donald Trump "has given the Iranians every opportunity to come to the right answer through diplomatic channels."